|Telecommunications with Bayka: BayCom®|
BayCom® Fibre-optic cables / Bayka RailOptic®
The product line of BayCom® fibre optic cable is used in all telecommunication networks, structured data networks as outdoor cable for direct burial or pipe laying, aerial cable for installation on poles, micro cable for blowing into microducts, for indoor and as a universal (indoor/outdoor) cable.
- FO outdoor cable
- FO aerial cable
- FO universal (indoor/outdoor) cable
- FO micro cable
- FO indoor cable
The production is according to the following standards:
- DIN VDE 0888-3, EN 60794-3 (VDE 0888-108)
- EN 187105 (VDE 0888-114)
- ITU-T Rec. G.651 bis G.657
- IEC 60793 und 60794
- DT AG TS-0311
- DB Dlk 1.011.003y, Dlk 1.011.005y
- Bayka company standard LWL 01 (outdoor cable)
- Bayka company standard LWL 02 (rail foot cable)
- Bayka company standard LWL 03 (aerial cable)
- Bayka company standard LWL 04 (indoor cable, universal cable)
- Fibre specification acc. to BayCom*
The latest generation Bayka RailOptic® SFK FO rail-foot cables are intended for use in TK systems. These can be installed directly along the rail-base, on poles, on bridges or other areas with vibration and impact exposure. They are also suitable for installation in trays and ducts and for temporary installation on poles.
As a certified supplier and development partner, we meet the strict regulations of leading network operators, such as German Telekom AG, German Bahn AG, Vodafone AG, E.ON AG, Thüga and a variety of other businesses.