|Automation & Drive: BayMotion®|
BayMotion®-Flex Power connection cables
BayMotion® Power connection cables are robust and flexible and are used as energy, control and connection cables in plant and mechanical engineering, e.g. as a transformer control cable.
The stranded design, Flex TN-C, is characterised by a symmetrical, EMC-optimised structure with high short-circuit strength and simple installation.
Application of BayMotion® Power connection cables
- Connnection cable in transformer stations
- Connection cable and cable bridge in 20 kV overhead lines as bird protection
- Applications requiring high insulation resistance, voltage resistance, oil resistance and flexibility at low temperatures
- laying in dry, moist and wet rooms, for outdoor-use and for laying direct in the ground
BayMotion® Power PUR FR connection cables
- flame-retardant and self-extinguishing connection cables with a robust PUR sheath for connections of transformer stations.